Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice capturing excise duty

0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

While creating a zero value excise invoice referring a commercial invoice the system calculates the excise duty, but my commercial invoice or the sale order doesnt have any excise duty. I don't want to remove the chapter id for the material at the same time i don't want the excise duty to be captured in the excise invoice. Could any one please provide me a solution to overcome the problem

Regards

Shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is no tpossible unless your tax code contains values.

Check in FTXP and FV12 for your tax code and conditions and correct or if required either use zero tax code if available of configure zero tax code and try using it.

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating a zero value excise invoice referring a commercial invoice the system calculates the excise duty, but my commercial invoice or the sale order doesnt have any excise duty

To my knowledge, this should not happen and excise invoice would also be zero since whatever value is there in billing document, the same would be copied to excise invoice in normal standard process.  If you are sure that no user exit is in place, then, may be you need to identify what tax code is flowing in billing document.  Pass on that tax code in FTXP and check what percent is maintained against excise condition type.  You can create a new tax code by copying this, make zero against excise condition type and save.  Assign this newly created tax code in condition record and test it by creating the entire process right from sale order creation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is no tpossible unless your tax code contains values.

Check in FTXP and FV12 for your tax code and conditions and correct or if required either use zero tax code if available of configure zero tax code and try using it.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a zero value excise invoice referring a commercial invoice the system calculates the excise duty, but my commercial invoice or the sale order doesnt have any excise duty

We can not create any ZERO value excise invoice.If you dont want post excise invoice against PO then select zero tax code in PO like we use in Import Po,  or select no excise invocie while doing MIGO if its releated to incoimng excise invocie .

Regards

Kailas