cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing product version in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts. I have a logical component Z_ERP that is associated to some proyects and solutions, the problem is that it has the wrong product version, how could I change the product version of this logical component?, I have checked in different places of the LMDB and I couldnt find where could I do this. I need this to be able of use the MOPZ with my ERP Systems.

Thanks for your help and Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the guidance and screenshot for correction from

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi, thanks for your help, when I go to the product version, it has already the wrong assignment, and I can´t change it, what I should to do in order to put the right one?. Do I need to unselect something to be able to rebuild the system (and the logical component) with the right product version?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure you maintained the correct product version in SLD,

You can change the product version any time in LMDB, I am not sure where you are trying,

You need to remove the tick in the check box, and also use the find and proposed product version functionality to avoid this kind of wrong product version.

The steps are there in the above doc.

please add some screenshots, where you felt that the product version not allowed to change.

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Jansi, I just made the process with my user and everything was ok, I think my Basis was not hitting the right tabs . I added the SAP ERP 6.0 Product Version.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

This is what you can do:

Start LMDB

Go to tab "Product Systems"

Type in the product system you want to change (often it is the same as SID).

On the left side of the screen you'll see Verification Check.

Click it, and then in the main screen choose "execute verification check"

This tool will suggest what components are in your system.

Mark the ones it suggest, save.

Now MOPZ should be able to recognize the proper components.

Hope this is helpfull.

If any questions remain, let me know.

Regards,

David