Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call to messaging system failed

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

im working on RFC to Web service (Asynchronous) scenario.

im facing these issues in PI.

Error in Communication channel monitoring

--> Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=bkptest.oilindia.in, jco.server.progid=ZBAPI_EMPINFO_DELTA, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}
Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=500, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=wab_nayan, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=bkptest.oilindia.in}
Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 2

--> Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed:

--> Error while parsing PI response (HTTP status code 200 received, but an error occurred while parsing the response. No XI response received)

and it is processing the messages in synchronous mode.

i didn't find the quality of service option in RFC sender communication channel, but it is processing with QOS as BE, which we used for Synchronous scenarios. so PI is expecting the response message.

When we executing the ABAP program to trigger the RFC to PI it is throwing the error as Call to messaging system failed.

please guide me to resolve these isuues..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How are you calling the RFC in ABAP? It should be asynch or trfc

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f9/3f69fd11a80b4e93a5c9230bafc767/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may an issue with your RFC Destination type T and calling ABAP program,

Check in RFC Destination: Program ID correctly assinged and its a case sensitive.

Check the calling ABAP Program while calling the RFC Remote enabled FM.

Check your RFC Sender CC in PI with Program ID.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have tested the RFC destination, it is working fine. i have mentioned the same program ID, which i have specified in RFC destination.

When im executing the ABAP program, it is creating the dump and throwing the error as call to messaging system failed.

If i executing the pgm, without RFC destination, it is working fine.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How are you calling your RFC in your code?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f9/3f69fd11a80b4e93a5c9230bafc767/content.htm

Either CALL FUNCTION func STARTING NEW TASK task or
CALL FUNCTION func IN BACKGROUND TASK

would let it behave like aRFC or tRFC respectively.

If i executing the pgm, without RFC destination, it is working fine.

Yes, it should work because it is treated as a local call.

Regards,

Mark

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark Dihiansan,

Yes i followed the code in the same way. so as per your previous reply.. it is ABAP issue right..

Is there any other alternative procedures to resolve this issue.?

Why the RFC adapter is processing in QOS BE. as i need to develope asynchronous scenario.

How to change the QOS to EO for RFC sender adapter.

Guide me..