SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPB13 for Check lot transfers (incoming file from bank)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As my business process we receive enchashed check files from bank on a daily basis but on thhis month 11th the file was processed from bank and by XI(PI) the file has processed. But the file has stopped in FPB13.

With error 7.

Identification      110413001771        Errors              7

File Header Reco

Item      Item    Chg Content/Message

1                0300R

Check Deposit       1

Item      Item    Chg Content/Message

2                1BFKKCK                        CRFN CRFNDGB 400530                           1000
        3         1      2BFKKCP                        0000000110215201304092013040920130409                     INR
                         No free number range found for document type AB
        4         2      2BFKKCP                        0000000110216201304102013041020130410                     INR
                        Lock table overflow
        5         3      2BFKKCP                        0000000110222201304092013040920130409                     INR
                         Lock table overflow
        6         4      2BFKKCP                        0000000110224201304092013040920130409                     INR
                        Lock table overflow
        7         5      2BFKKCP                        0000000110226201304092013040920130409                     INR
                        Lock table overflow
        8         6      2BFKKCP                        0000000110210201304102013041020130410                     INR
                         Lock table overflow
        9         7      2BFKKCP                        0000000110211201304102013041020130410                     INR
                         Lock table overflow

The above file has updated as the specified reason how would i able post this data into system.

Can any one share their ideas.

Thanks,

honey.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

From the above post, I can see that the System is not able to find any free number range for document type AB.

This is because there are more processes active than the permitted number ranges available.

A number range that is at least 98% exhausted is no longer used to ensure that there are sufficient numbers for mass processing.

So you would need to create a new number range interval in transaction FPN1 or use an existing one which has sufficient number range available.

Once you are done with the above, go to the following SPRO config to assign the number range interval against the document type AB.

SPRO--->Financial Accounting--->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions--->Postings and Documents-->Document-->Maintain Document Assignments---->Document Types--->Maintain Document Types and Assign Number Ranges

Once you have assigned the new interval, run the transaction FPB13 for only the erroneous data...

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

From the above post, I can see that the System is not able to find any free number range for document type AB.

This is because there are more processes active than the permitted number ranges available.

A number range that is at least 98% exhausted is no longer used to ensure that there are sufficient numbers for mass processing.

So you would need to create a new number range interval in transaction FPN1 or use an existing one which has sufficient number range available.

Once you are done with the above, go to the following SPRO config to assign the number range interval against the document type AB.

SPRO--->Financial Accounting--->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions--->Postings and Documents-->Document-->Maintain Document Assignments---->Document Types--->Maintain Document Types and Assign Number Ranges

Once you have assigned the new interval, run the transaction FPB13 for only the erroneous data...

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan thanks for quick reply.

For document type AB has a more than 11 number range assignments and after this month 11 there are so many documents were posted.

for resolution side action  like from FPB13 screen i am getting the above detailes if the information is like that how can i correct from my side, i hope creating new number range will not be the exact solution because there is already postings is going on.

from the FPB13 screen how do i post this error data lot because there is already number range available, is any changes can be allowes from this level. if i change here i think it will reflect to file data i am not sure it will work.

other source like can i contact to PI team for re-trig the file if that is the case this duplicated file how would i adjust.

i have round around questions on this issue please can you clarify as best practice.

0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

From the error log that you have given in the initial post, it is clear that the error is because of the document number ranges for document type AB.

If you have assigned the no. ranges for the document type AB and now you want to process the items which have been error-ed out, then I would recommend you the following-

(a) Execute the error processing report (RFKKCRFA) and correct the data records that contain errors. When you are running this report, you need an identification. Choose the identification no. against which the file error-ed out.

(b) Call up the report for transferring payment data (RFKKCR00) ) again. Fill the required fields and select the Process Errors field to add the corrected data records to the appropriate payment lot.

If the report is interrupted, you can restart processing by selecting the Process File after Interruption field for the report run. The report continues processing from the last data record processed.

Hope it helps.....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

i.e Briliant Amlan thanks alot for your help issue has resolved.