cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figure to be made non -editable for particular set of materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can you please help me on this as it is urgent.

The user have some materials for which forecast exists in Planning Book.They want keyfigure to be non-editable for these set of materials so that no user can made any manual entry in the key figure for these materials.

For ex:- as per the figure attached,

there are three key figure through which user put an manual entry to adjust the forecast.But business want to made these key figure non-editable only for a particular set of materials.

These are:-

1) Opco adjustment

2) LTO Volume

3) Other Demand

can it be possible to do it? If yes,then how?

(I have the list of the materials with me in EXCEL format)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming you assigned the product and location characteristics in the DP master planning object structure (t.code /sapapo/msdp_admin -> go to your planning object structure -> select menu option 'Edit' -> select option Assign product and location), the following simple macro functions can be used.

Use product based extra attributes to represent a given product can be restricted or not. If it is location specific, you can use product location based extra attributes. (Refer SPRO task IMG->APO->Master Data->Maintain freely-definable attributes for details)

MAT_EXTRA_C( extra_att_no ; '<product number>' ; '<version>' )

ROW_INPUT ( 0 or 1 )

Please check macro book 9AEXAMPLES (t.code /sapapo/advm) MAT_EXRA_C or MATLOC_EXTRA_C and ROW_INPUT implementation details.

e.g.

//first attribute value = X in the extra tab of product master record

IF

MAT_EXTRA_C( 1 ; ACT_PRODUCT ; ACT_VERSION ) = X

ROW_INPUT ( 0 )

ELSE

ROW_INPUT( 1 )

ENDIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

But i have the set of materials with sales organisations.For these set of materials we have to restrict or lock the key figures mentioned above.

So that the user can't be able to make any adjustments for these set of materials.

I tried to use CELL_INPUT() function to lock the key figure but it locks the data view for the entire set of materials.

We want this functionality for only particular materials with sales organisation.

Answers (0)