cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to WS. Problem with xml data structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

I'm working in PI 7.1 and I have developed an interface that converts xml to a string in a scenario of RFC to WS. In the development environment (PI DEV) I used the function "Return as XML" and it works fine and I had no problems.

The problem is in the QA environment: The xml structure is shifted and when it impacts the WS, it returns incorrect data.

These are the xml of DEV and QA environments:

XML PI DEV (correct):

XML PI QA (wrong😞

Notes:

• I checked the versions of the RFC in both environments and are the same.
      • I estimate that the problem is related to the QA adapter engine.
      • The structure show in the images are before the mapping.

Does anyone have any idea to solve this problem?

Regards.

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

You can perform 2 things and check.

1. Reactivate the RFC Channel with false change. Check in RWB, it should be green.

2. Re import the RFC.

There is a very little scope that PI has the issue for this problem. Are you sure that DEV and QA ECC has the same data. I can see structures for both of them are same, but QA does not have data for couple of fields. Please explain little bit in detail about "shifted".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

1. I just tried reactivate the RFC Channel with false change and obtained the same result.

2. and had also tried to re-import the RFC and obtained the same result.

"shifted" means that the field data are moved to other fields.

e.g.:

XML PI DEV (correct):

XML PI QA (wrong😞

DEV and QA are the same set of data. As seen in the images in QA, there are data that are lost or moved to other fields.

Regards.

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution was found. See the following post http://scn.sap.com/message/13996692#13996692

Answers (0)