Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Related Stuff for New GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have New GL being implemented by our client and was wondering what will be the tasks done by the authorization team on this perspective.

I was also looking for the New Tcodes and most importantly any New Authorization Objects being introduced by New GL.

If so, how can we find out.

Please share your bits.

Thank You in Advance.

Best Rgds,

Jaravuy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The usual stuff with new transaction codes will apply.  How you will be using the New GL defines what scope of transactions.  Most common ones I have come across FAGLB03, FAGLL03, FAGLGVTR, FAGLF03. The relevant auth objects are in the F_FAGL* name range.  In early days securing NewGL was a bit of a pain (lots of checks were inconsistently applied) but these days it is quite stable.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The usual stuff with new transaction codes will apply.  How you will be using the New GL defines what scope of transactions.  Most common ones I have come across FAGLB03, FAGLL03, FAGLGVTR, FAGLF03. The relevant auth objects are in the F_FAGL* name range.  In early days securing NewGL was a bit of a pain (lots of checks were inconsistently applied) but these days it is quite stable.

0 Kudos

Thank You Alex

Best Rgds,

Jaravuy