cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple emails for sender of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are sending our po  via mail. Once the PO is send by mail, a revert mail is generated back to the sender of the mail implying that the PO has been received at the vendor end. Now we want that, this mail which is only send to the email id maintained as the part of userid settings should go to several other mail ids also. Is this functionality possible.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MadhuJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

The above thing can be achieved with the concept of distribution lists.

1. create a shared distribution lists(Tcode: SBWP) with the mail ids you need to send after recieving the notification.

2. Send the PO doc as a message using SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 function module with PROC_TYPE as "U".

3. Check for the exceptions otherwise it is confirmed that a message has been sent(use proper commit work for sending using rsconnect).

4. Use the same SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 to send the message but this time PROC_TYPE as "C".

5. The user can set the mail ids using the SBWP when ever there are changes.

Please let me know if this resolves or incase of any other challenges u face.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam receiving the delivery recipt on my outlook. How will this receipt be send to othet mail id

MadhuJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

This can be done by applying the sender as a User Group instead of the Username. Creaet a group with multiple email ids and assign at the place of the sender.

You can take reference from the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3297758

Regards,

MJ

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean, apart from vendor you want to send the PO details to some one else like Payee, ordering party ?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, after sending the mail to my vendor, we receive a delivery receipt for the PO in the email maintained in the user-id. My requirement is that this delivery receipt should ne recived for multiple emial id.