cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAME NUMBER RANGE CAN BE USE IN SALES ORDER IN NEXT YEAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There are A1 number range ( 1 to 1000) use for sales order in previous year, There are already use up to 750 , but in current year they wants to use same number range from starting 1. The same number range can be use in sap if is it possible kindly suggest me.

regards

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

We can use material document number and accounting document number Fiscal year wise. For sale order number, delivery order number and billing document number we can not use them year wise.

I would suggest you to determin number ranges mannualy by using user exit and add year on start or end of sale order number like for current date order you can make number 2013A12345 or simply 13A123456 where 2013 or 13 is respresting the year.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Kindly guide me how i will manually use number range in sales order by using user exit in current year.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahoo

If you have any ABAPER you can discuss this with him. For reference check below link and ask your ABAPER to use these user exits and your logic to concatenate current year and number range for sale order type.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2013/01/06/how-to-control-one-order-type-to-use-different-n...

Thnk$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have showed it to the ABAPER and he says he can do it but he is asking for the logic.

Please check the following screenshot:

Here we have two sales organisation and we are using two sales order type OR and ZR accordingly, In this situation my client required that in both sales order type, there are same number range use from starting like 1 on words.Please guide me what logic i will provide to ABAPER to maintain the number range.Then I will able to maintain same number range in two different sales organisation.

Regards

Niranjan

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Niranjan,

From your post, I am concluding that you want to use a number range e.g. N1 for two sales organizations e.g. SO11, SO12.

But is your business requirement to created sales order with document number 1, TWICE?

One for SO11 and the other (with the same document number) for SO12?

If yes, then please explain the reason behind this requirement.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you saying that you want to start sale order number of both sales organization from 1? Lets suppose you have two sales organzations A and B. Number range for A will be 1000002013 and for Sales organization B will be also 1000002013. System will create next number irrespective of sales organization.

Ask your ABAPER to concatenate fiscal year on end of sale order number.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Here our sales tax department impose a new rule for every sales organisation will be use new number range for sales order and sales invoice in every year and also that should be starting like No. 1. I suggest to SAP if any required to upgrade the system and any way to resolve this issue, please guide me.......

its very urgent,

Regards,

Niranjan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just configure the number ranges of the sales order by going to the configurations (T-Code = SPRO) and assign the number ranges for the particular year.

with regards.

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Vinay,

For your quick response,  but there is one problem we can not create a number range year wise in T code VN01. But my clients requirement is same number range will be use in current year like starting from 1.

Regards,

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a chance to clear the interval of sales documents in the change button and start creating the sales order. It might start from 1.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that it is not right way, if there are two sales organisation and there are maintain two sales order type and client required use a number range which is starting from 1 for both sales order.

Regards

Niranjan