Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying archived shopping carts

former_member284236
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I need your help. We archived some shopping carts. Now we have to make them available in other SRM system. We copied the archive file with those shopping carts into the archive folder of the destination system as specified in transaction SARA. The file was renamed to satisfy the naming conventions for archive files in the target system (also in SARA).

However, the shopping carts cannot be found using the usual SRM document search function for archived objects. The search was performed based on the SC nummbers.

Can you please advise how to get the archived SCs displayed in the new system?

I guess it is not enough just to copy the file.

You help will be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Activate the following structure to read archived documents.

SPRO > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Document Archiving > Activate Archive Information Structure

Activate the structure  related to document whichneeds to be read

After that,  through advanced search you will be able to read archived documents.

Regards,

Neelima

former_member284236
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Neelima. I activated all possible structures for SC.

However, the mentioned shopping carts still do not appear in the search result list.

Let me give you some more details to my problem. The archived shopping carts are from the old SRM 4.0 and should be migrated to the new SRM 7.0. Our old system will be closed but the data should be available for possible revision. That is why management came up with a desicion to archive and copy existing SCs into SRM 7.0. The data is not supposed to be processed there, that is only for storage.

I understand that the data has different structures in the old and new systems (e. g. different customer fields etc.). Does it mean we have to create an appropriate Archive Information Structure for SCs from SRM 4.0? Is the suggested approach to keep data technically correct? Probably there are other ways to solve the task?

Thanks a lot again.

Alex.

Answers (0)