cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Returns against Cost Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have issued free of charge against Cost Center & now I want to know whether any process is there or configurations can be done to return the free of charge issued goods along with the cost center? tHanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Melanine Barso

1) First Make the order reason as mandatory for that order type logic is as given below .

You need to create Search help exit for the search help H_TVAU, which is search help for field VBAK-AUGRU.

1) Goto SE37, Copy the function module 'F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_EXAMPLE' to a z function module.

2) Goto SE11, select Search Help, give H_TVAU, click change and give the created z function module name in Search help Exit. Save and activate.

3) Add the logic to delete the other reason code in the Z function module at

IF CALLCONTROL-STEP = 'DISP'.

* All the Order reason code will be in SHLP_TAB.

* Keep a break-point here and execute the VA01 or VA02 tcode. here you need to read the Sales Order Type value from Global memory

* and based on that order type, delete the records which are not required in SHLP_TAB.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

2) Then go to OVF3 click on new entries,maintain sales area, order reason (E.g 102), cost center and valid from. Example is as below -:

3) Now goto VA01, enter sold-to party, material and other information,Test and check ,to see cost center field go to header details account assignment tab.

Moderator Remarks: Phrase Removed. Begging for points or favours in SCN strictly not allowed. Please refer, review & follow: SAP Community Network Rules of Engagement

regards

Alok

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried your steps suggested and it worked okay. However it can only default one cost center, so I have to ask the user to change it when they create the sales order so that it'll be posted to the correct cost center.

Thank you 🙂

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz confirm how did you issue against cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The issuance against cost center is thru sales order creation, sales order document category is I-order without charge. Cost Center field appears during sales order creation. Thank you for your reply but I have tried the suggestion below and it worked okay. 🙂