cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Open a .TPZ file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement 1: I have to import one mapping in PI via tpz file. I need to know first what are the mapping changes available in .tpz before I import the .tpz file into PI.

Is there a way I can find out this without importing tpz file into a system?

Moreover please explain the structure of a .TPZ File.

Requirement 2: How do I transfer the objects from SAP PI to other Integration Tools like TIBCO and Webmethods. what are the steps we need to follow while transferring the objects, Please explain.

Regards

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

For your requirement1, you can use PI diff online tool "http://figaf.com/services/pi-documenter-pi-diff.html" created by Daniel Graversen

What is your pi version?

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Req 1.

Not possible to view the mapping changes only by looking at the tpz file. But you can always find out which version of the mapping is there in the tpz file. You can log into the source system from which the tpz file was created. Got to Tools->Find transport and search for all the date and time of the transport when the tpz file was created. You should be able to view the version of the map which was transported in the tpz file.

Another way would be to import it in the target system and see the changes there before activating it.

Req 2.

I am not sure if this can be done. Leaving it for other experts to answer.

Regards

Abhishek

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I need to know first what are the mapping changes available in .tpz before I import the .tpz file into PI. Is there a way I can find out this without importing tpz file into a system?

No.

Moreover please explain the structure of a .TPZ File.

It is not readable for humans.

How do I transfer the objects from SAP PI to other Integration Tools like TIBCO and Webmethods. what are the steps we need to follow while transferring the objects, Please explain.

You cannot transfer PI objects to other platforms. May be a single wsdl, or a xsd or a xsl mapping. But there is not generell way to transfer.

/Udo