cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Invoice generating against single OBD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP-SD Friends,

My client is facing a problem while generating Invoice, Two invoices are generating against single OBD by using two different Plant. How to Stop this Process.

Thanks and Regards,

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Charms,

Thanks for the solution of my issue. Here i have one query related to Item Proposal "where i can see the item proposal no. in sales order"

Thanks in Advance

Regard's

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your support in resolving this issue

Regards,

Manjunath

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Client is facing a problem while generating Invoice, Two invoices are generating against single OBD by using two different Plant. How to Stop this Process.

I have little bit confusion on this .Please clarify clearly .

You are raising Sales Order Va01 ->VL01N->VT01N->VF01 then now coming to the point is ,

Why you are using two different plants in One Delivery ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Why you are using two different plants in One Delivery ?

SAP has given the provision of using multiple (delivering) plants in delivery, at item level.

If for multiple plants, the shipping point is the same; then a single delivery can be used.

So, I do not understand the objective behind your question.

Could you please elaborate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Thanks for your support to resolve this issue

Regards,

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please do check copy control settings in VTFL also confirm as if you are using any non-standard copy routine or data transfer cross verify the source code by putting the break point and debugging the scenario. Also, have a look at OSS Note 11162 'Invoice Split Criteria in Billing Documents'. Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manjunath,

In addition to the post by vemuri, please read

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf

This document has explained the Invoice split and combination concept very well!

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the copy control from Delivery to Billing VTFL, in the item at field VBRK/VBRP check what is the routine assigned and explore is there any customized code inserted in that routine

probably that may be the issue

regards,

santosh