Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one clarify my understanding about supplementary invoice.

We are implementing for an Indian client and i need to implement supplementary invoice here.

I am doing the following process.

Configuration: I am creating a new item category and a scehdule line category with no movement type

First i will create a sales order with reference to a invoice and then change the price manually. for Eg if price is increased ny x amount i'll change the price in sales order to x amount with the same quantity.

Next i will do a delivery and Picking  but no PGI.

Next supplementary invoice.

At the end i'll create a excise invoice.

Is the whole process correct????

Can somebody share their knowledge.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For capturing additional excise you will have to run J1IS and post the differential amount.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In that case if i have to raise a supplementary invoice for 100 line items.I'll have to manually enter all the values in J1IS.

Is there any simple solution for my issue.

regards

0 Kudos

No quick method. You have to enter them manually. Else you may go for Custom transaction for J1IS and have developed according to your req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is as such nuthing like supplymentary invoice in CIN. You mean posting additional/difference amount in CIN if I am not wrong. If yes, you can do it using FI JV or J1IS.