cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover an application from Server - Very Urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have accidently deleted an important DynPro application I've created from the Netweaver Developer studio.

When I search it's name at the server I see many many ear (and wda) files with the name temp<MyApp_Name> from different dates, I guess each deployment is creating such file. How can I recover my application back to the Netweaver Developer Studio from these ear files?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

If it is the application which you have deleted then reimport without saving the project or create a new application for the project.

Hope you have not deleted the proect from work space.

I believe you cannot retreive your project from the ear file.

Kindly close all the queries that has been solved.

Do get back for further clarifications.

Regards,

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I took the .class files from the the ear file and decompiled them. Then I created new project and copied the code. I needed to recreate the UI, but this is a little work comparing to the code....

Anyway, 10x for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roy,

I am in a similar situation, where I have the *.ear file but do not have the source code. Could you please help me as to how you went about doing the following : "Well, I took the .class files from the the ear file and decompiled them".

Thank you.

NAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try dj java decompiler.

As a side note, you should create a new thread on things like this so that you can reward points to those who provide answers.

Answers (0)