Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Proxy Interface Short Dump Error in ECP target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

This is File to Proxy interface.

Messages are flowing good till PI system. But i am facing short dump errors in ECP system SXMB_MONI .

Some messages are showing successful in ECP SXMB_MONI, but some messages are getting error in ECP.

After resending the message from ECP SXMB_MONI, messages are updating successful in the system, but some times even i am restarting its not updating successfully.

please find the below of messages i am getting in ECP, SXMB_MONI.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">QRFC_SYSTEM_DUMP</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Short dump occurred when executing message in qRFC queue XBTR0004: Date/time 20.04.2013 11:02:47, user PIUSER, runtime error: Item 000010: Only 0 EA fr</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me how to resolve this issue permanently.

Thanks in advance for ur help.

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Clearly this is an issue with the ABAP code used to process the data for the messages.

Either its an issue with the volume of data coming in to process at a time in the ECP system or it has to do with the code itself.

Do you process a lot of messages at a time in the ECP system?

If its a volume issue then the ABAP code has to be enhanced to handle that volume.

If the volume is not that high then it has to do something with the way the codes written to handle the data.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

We are getting max 5 messages related to this interface.Some messages updating successfully, few of messages are showing " "SYSTEM ERROR - MANUAL RESTART POSSIBLE"  error. i did restart the message.now i got new type of error "MANUAL RESTART". But message not processed successfully..

i am processing one by one message. not at a time multiple messages.

Can you please let me know the next step how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

First of all try to check the dump using ST22 transaction. That will help you out what is causing the exception, if the issue still persists then check the SAP note suggested by Luis E. Ortiz.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

first check the dumps, what sought of error is there.

the error should be like this : configuration error or progream error, data ralated.

check the below link. it will helps

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2077940

check with ABAP team for this kind of errors.

Regards,

Kesava

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Looks like the error is in ECC execution. Please look in ST22 to analyse the dump and where is the code throwing an exception. It might as well be a data issue. You may also try to simulate the test in sproxy in debug mode and check where is the issue.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.