cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find some webdynpro applications to tests ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

This is a very dummy questions.

I need to test the usage of eCATT for Webdynpro recording.

<b>My issue is , where to find some webdynpro applications to record?</b>

<b>Is there some "standard" webdynpro application released with any of this

system:?</b>

- SAP Portal 7.0

- SAP SRM 5.0

- SAP APO 4.0

- SAP SCM 4.0

- SAP CRM 4.0*

- SAP BW 3.5*

- SAP SEM*

- SAP ERP 2004*

• servers that i can access via an internet browser (is it webgui access?)

<b>What is exactly the difference between webdynpro and webgui?</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link for clear understanding of WebDynpros for some of the examples.

http://www.sapdevelopment.co.uk/webapps/webdynpro/wdphome.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro?rid=/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-d...

This might be helpful.

More and more functionality will be available through the browser in the next few years, but so far tradtitional SAP GUI users will also remain.

You can, however, use the new SAP GUI for HTML i.e WebGui and place it inside the portal. As of release 6.40 of the WebAS, this webbased SAP GUI is really a close match with the traditional gui.

So it depends on what kind of functionality you want to offer to your end users. Some is possible with EP only, some isn't (yet).

Please reward if useful.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your input. My issue is not to design some webdynpro application but to assess eCATT feature to test webdynpro applications.

My company does not deploy anything yet as webdynpro. So i need to find sample webdynpro application that would exists in the base release of any of my servers.

Like a demo webdynpro application.

<b>Does the applications shown in second link exists on a standard NetWeaver server?</b>

Answers (0)