Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Financial document value update

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need your advise on the below question.

I have a FD document with value 1000 and I have assigned this FD to a delivery of value 200. My FD value got updated accordingly.

Now, I have removed  the FD from the above delivery created but the FD document value did not get updated accordingly .Kindly advise

Ta

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

Did you assign Financial Document number in Sales Order (VA02)? 

If you have not done yet, than go to Header Data - Billing Document - Risk Management - Financial Document Number.

Regards,

Mohammad Rizwan

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

Apologies for the delay in my response.

In my case, user has linked the Financial document at the delivery level, completely picked the goods .They did not do the goods issue too.User somehow realised the Financial document going negative value hence, unpicked the goods from the delivery, removed the financial document from the delivery. Even then FD shows negative hence the user increased the value for the FD but of no use.

Any idea??

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I hope ,you are using Delivery Pricing Procedure .In every delivery document ,how much net value ,you are using ?

Lets take simple example  .Actually, If you create FD doc with 100 rs then you need to be create delivery doc with 100 rs .If the delivery doc is less than 100 rs then system can allow you to create delivery .If the delivery doc amount is greater than FD doc amount than system can not allow you to save delivery doc.In this case,you need to be increase / change the FD doc amount in VX12N and try to create delivery again .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your response. We have got some clue on this one. Seems there is an issue with S131 table not getting updated correctly. Will share more details

Thanks

Sankar.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind , Can you explain a  little bit more on this ( FD is Delivery Free of Charge ) .  This can be raised based on Returns Document to send the Goods to customer without any charges means free of delivery .

Thanks,

Naren

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your response. My question is related to Financial document . Now,can you advise on my question above?

Thanks

Sankar.B

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I really dont know , what is Financial Document ,Is it related to SD or FI ?

Note : If you dont mind , At least tell me ,what exactly you are trying  in your system ( T.Codes wise / scenario ) .

Thanks,

Naren

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Transaction code to create Financial document is VX11N. In this document, they will update the amount, currency, customer no, Bank details etc. And they link this financial document number  to the delivery created.

In my case, a Financial document was linked to a delivery and the same was removed from the delivery subsequently. However my Financial document shows negative when I try to execute the financial document in VX13N. Not sure why.

I am still trying to find the root cause. Hope  I give you little bit information.l will share as soon as I have an update. Expect the same from you  too.

Thanks for your  help

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In my case, a Financial document was linked to a delivery and the same was removed from the delivery subsequently. However my Financial document shows negative when I try to execute the financial document in VX13N. Not sure why .

Sorry for late reply on this .I have simulated same scenario in my system .But here ,I have maintained Financial Document Number with 1000 rs for customer and raise sales order ,delivery ,here I have assigned that Financial number at Header Level  and raised Invoice .Whatever ,I have maintained amount in Financial document It has not reduced amount even single rupee also .

Note : When I assigned FD Doc to Delivery and raise a Invoice , then System will be showed Display way right .How did you remove that FD from Delivery ? DId you cancel Invoice ,Reverse Delivery and then remove FD and again create a delivery and invoice or how ?

Thanks,

Naren