cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery for two Orders created with different sales areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

there is a requirement from my client to combine orders created using different sales area into one delivery.

Order 1: Sales area  +   Material from 00 div

1000 20 00

Order 2: Sales area 

+ Material from 01 div
            1000 20 01

after maintaining all required parameters i am unable to combine sales orders into into single delivery. but when i am maintaining division field blank in Material master for those materials i could combine orders into single delivery. i have tried with checking and removing "check division" in Sales Order Header but unable to combine orders into single delivery

Material belong to specific division and i want to combine orders without removing divisions from material master.

I have checked in the forum and couldn't find a suitable Answer. Kindly suggest and help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sirisha, Members,

Why if the divisions are different (and Sales organization, Distribution channel are same) in two sales orders, a single delivery can not be created?

From a business perspective, suppose the business has:

Televisions, Division = TV

and Washing Machines, Division = WM

Why can not the business create one delivery in which both Televisions and Washing Machines can be transported (from a delivering plant) to a Ship To customer?

Coming to SAP, in the delivery related tables; at item level LIPS we have field SPART (division) and not at the header level table LIKP.

Thus why would there be splitting? (header data is same - for delivery for TV and WM)

Side comment: I have not tested this in SAP.

But before testing, I was to understand from "functional thinking" point of view.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

tw

yes u can do the one delivery

here two things happen

one is when you create the two sale ares like division is different , but sirisha business process it takes item division for VBAP tables,

But copy item control level at data transfer tab

Item Data        101   Item  routine it will assign , here logic is

Organizational data

lips-vtweg = cvbak-vtweg.

lips-spart = cvbak-spart.

lips-vkbur = cvbak-vkbur.

lips-vkgrp = cvbak-vkgrp.

division is different both both sale ares ,

you do the change above logic like

lips = cvbap-lips

and also check the VOV8 level  item division is activated or not ,

but sirisha told , material division is blank then only system will create the single delivery , it means system will check the  item division

so copy control logic changes and VOV8 level item division Di activate  then only you can do the delivery

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you try the single delivery on that system will split , on that time go to menu bar EDIT-ERRORLOG

here system show why it take split , then you do the changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

You can not have 1 delivery for 2 order created under different sales areas.

This is not Possible.

Sales area plays key role while determine the pricing procedure ,

Thanks,

Siva K.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction code VLSP and check the delivery split analysis

with split analysis you will come to conclusion about the reason for split

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If there is Two Sales Areas , How system will be generate Delivery Number and for which Sales Area can be taken into Delivery Level by System ?

Note : I think so , it is not possible .

Thanks,

Naren