cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

userexit_pricing_check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I would like to have position level authorisation to give discounts to customer in sales order.There should be 3 levels of authorisation to give discount for certain percentage. userexit_pricing_check should be used.Help me to complete my ABAP code for this user exit.

waiting for ur response.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can control this with standard functionality. Create a discount condition type and maintain its condition record with block status. Create three different stasus A, B and C. A and B will be with blocked statuses and C will be released.

Unitl and unless condition record is not released from all three users, discount will not be applicable on sale order. Once condition is released from all three users, just go to sale order header or item and update the price.

If you are not ok with this solution then do let me know your concerns.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanq mozzam...

Could u pls explain me how to create condition type briefly?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can use any condition type for discount like K005 is standard condition for discount. You can use this or make a copy of it. For creating Pricing statuses you can check the below document.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/72/6e032d214411d29a0d0000e8a5bd28/content.htm

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

Thank you for your post!

1. Where can we set the status?

Is this in VK11 /2?

2. Say when Employee1 is the first approver, then:

a. - What action does he/she do? (which transactions does he/she use?)

b. - How to restrict that only Employee1 can release status A

and Employee2 can release status B?

c. - (and not all employee can release the status?)

(Employee2 should not be able to release status A)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Yes, status will be set in VK11 and can be released with VK12.

For restricting users with their assigned statuses you have to go for customization. You have two options. Create authorization object with status field and add authority check coding in VK11 user exit. In my case management was not agreed to give VK12 to end users so I had to create a Z application in ALV having logic that user ABC can release status from A to B and user XYZ can release status from B to C only. I have maintained a Z table with user names and statuses and validated the user with status in Z application.

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

p_zweipfenning
Explorer
0 Kudos

You will not be able to solve this one with ABAP-code only. Have a look at implementing user-statuses at item level. Create profile that includes the three levels of authorization. With help of the authorization code you can then make sure only certain people can set a specific user-status. Make sure that the first status get's set when the specific pricing condition is used via a userexit..

Best regards,

Pascal.

hardyp180
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First off, your requirements are not described in enough detail for your hoped for solution of someone writing your ABAP code for you, but as it turns out I have become adept at guessing what people mean.

This will need a combination of configuration in the IMG and then user exits to control who can do what.

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my understanding,

if suppose order price is 1000.00, 1st discount 50% on that --ord val 500.00, 2nd discount 20% then ord.val is 400.00 & then 3rd discount is 10% then ord.val is become 360.00.

but actual ex-factory price for that material cost is 380.00 then?

so you have to write the code whenever the price(after discount) is more than ex-factory ,after calculating discount also. if it is less than , then that discount should not take (considering the above value only).

in this ex. the value of the order has to take as a 400(it should not consider 3rd discount bcz value becoming lessthan exfactory)

Rgds,

Krishna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

From my understanding the requirement is after 3 (pre-defined) employees approve, then a discount has to be given in the sales order.

And it is not 3 discounts, each given in the sales order, after the respective (pre-defined) employee's approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq krishna...ur answer was useful..