cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recend IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you Gurus

Does anyone knows a simple way to resend a IDOC, i will explain. You creat an Idoc and you send it with fields that have errros, nowyou corrected the problem and you want to send another idoc equal to the other but corrected, is there any SAP program or mdf to do this ??

Best Regards

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use tcode WPIA

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if u want to replicate the IDOC then u can just try transaction WE19.. give the idoc number and click on either of Standard outbound or inbound processing as per ur need.

hope u dont want to replicate many idocs...

reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This process must be automatic!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to make it automatic, you will have to make a Z-transaction based on the function module AD_REPEAT_MESSAGE_OUTPUT . This FM will re-trigger every output that has previously been triggered for a document. In order to use this FM gainfully, the Z-transaction should have codes that will blank out all outputs except for the output message type that is needed to be triggered. Thus the objective is to build a shell around the standard AD_REPEAT_MESSAGE_OUTPUT to process only specified output.

This should serve your purpose.

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if it's a one time correction automatic procedure, have you considered an LSMW recording or catt to process the idocs with we19?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use Program RSNAST00..

U need to provide the application, object key(with leading zeros if any), output type...

u can click on the check box SEND AGAIN..

If ur output type is customized to be sent immediately on the save of application then this program wont be of much help..

either u have to go into the document and assign the output type manually or create a BDC to assign the output type to the document...

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanto to build a new IDOC from COMPR and not to send the same one.

I need the old idoc to be build again.