cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse stock from scrapping

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

User has posted stock from QI (Inspection lot) to scraping by mistake (movement type 553). Now they want stock back in QI with reference to inspection lot. So I tried to do MB1A with movement 554 (Reverse scrapping in QI), but getting error message that "post stock in QI" only an system does not allow to save the transaction. Even I activated 05 inspection type in material master, but still not succeed.

So I tried MB1A - 552 (Reverse scrapping), but in this case system is posting directly stock in unrestricted. Our business wants stock back in QI.

What should I suppose to do in this case? Should I use 552 or 554? How to get stock back in QI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eirc,

Its really tough for us to pinpoint the mistake where it happened.

Check all your configurations for that Inspection type. Try again for some other materials with some other systems, or some alternatives.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eirc,

Are u activeted the inspection processing for those moment types, please flow the below path to deactivate/activate.

SPRO-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot creation-->inspection for goods moment-->remove the tick mark for required moment type (for activating the inspection process).

Former Member
0 Kudos

He already attached that screen shot. He hasn't deactivated QM for that movement type.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

If you want stock in QI with reference to that particular lot then it is only possible with the help of sap note as mentioned by Anand.  if not, alternate solution is to transfer stock from Scrap to QI with the help of stock transfer inspection 08.

Regards

Manish

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anand/Manish, We don't want stock back with same inspection lot. Business is okay if I back stock with diff inspection lot. Then I don't prefer this SAP note solution.

Swapneel, We already posted stock from inspection lot to scrap (Mov 553). Now question is how to get back? which is correct move 552/554? what are steps?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric, if you want inspection lot specific reversal then I believe SAP Note 175842 can resolve your problem. Have a look on it!

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Movement type should be 554.

Please details of error message with message number & diagnosis.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mahes,

If I try to do 554 movement then system send me message saying - "Change the inspection lot stock of material 1000xxxxin QM only".

Reply appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with 554 movement type & assigning 05 (standard) or custom inspection type (equal to 05) to that material.

I could post the stock with new Inspection lot.

Give the screen shot of QM view with Inspection type including detailed view of Inspection type.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please find below. Let me know if you required more input from my side to move forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer my screen shots.

This is the setting maintained & I got the required stock into Quality. Please check again once about your configuration setting Inspection type to Inspection lot origin, Movement type deactivated, etc.,

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please find few more screen shot from my system. Let me know if you can figure out something.

Let me know if you need any more input to find issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks fine. Check the configuration for the assignment of Inspection type to Inspection lot origin.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please find requested screen shot below. Let me know if you need more input to come on resolution.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1011499

Regards,
Swapneel Kolte