cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put upper limit and lower limit details to class characteristics (CL02)

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using COA process and getting values through class characteristics in COA output.We are using class characteristics in certificate profile.

Our client new requirement is to add upper and lower control limit in the COA output. How to add these control limits in to batch characteristics

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Uday

While making the class char select option interval allowed and give limit there.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Udaya,

In transaction CT04, check the field for intervals allowed and in values tab put the upper and lower limit

Thanks

Sahil

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your reply. I can see radio button option but not able to give interval value details in CT04. Could you please advice.

Example: I need to give values for characteristic Diameter  (5 cm - 10 cm) so that I can use this value in COA output as specification limit

Uday

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In while creation of Characteristic by CT04

In Basic data tab select Data type Numeric Format, enter Number of Chars, Decimal Places, Unit of Measure.

then go to Values tab, Enter characteristic value as 5(space)-(Space)10 for chara. length.

You can see more option while pressing F1 help, like greater than or equal to or less than equal to.

And this characteristic assign to Class.

Hope this will clear you....

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Uday

Give interval in Value tab as lower limit space - space upperlimit

Regards

Manish

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Manish/Rahul,

Thank you for suggestion.

I did setting as per your suggestion. I need to transfer these values to COA output as specification limit for actual values and send to customer. Could you please suggest characteristic tables details for fetching  values for COA output?

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Table will be CABN, KLAH, AUSP, INOB.

Sandip

Answers (0)