cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit or BADI during inspection point valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using physical samples as inspection points.As per the standard configuration if at least one characteristic is rejected during the results recording the physical sample is also getting rejected.

Now, my requirement is, I want the system to ignore certain characteristics results during the sample valuation. For these certain characteristics, users want to enter the results only for informational purpose but those results (even though they are out of spec) should not have any effect on the sample valuation.

Please give me some ideas how I can achieve this. I've tried several QM exits but none of them are solving my reqmt. So, I would appreciate if you could reply with specific user exits or BADIs that you have in mind, instead of a generic reply with all SAP QM user exits

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit and Kim, thanks for taking time to answer here.

I've already posted my reply few days ago. I solved this requirement by implementing badi QE_SAVE.

I am not sure why SCN mods are not publishing my posts or replies? I guess they are hanging in approval process.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QCC0 > Quality Planning > Inspection Planning > General > Define Identifier for Inspection Points

Remove default value for valuating inspection point, and then it will be changed as manual valuation.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to make these char as "Optional char"  & then check whether these char are considered for physical sample valuation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..above option of "Optional char" will not work.

other way can be not to use"Automatica valutaion of physical sample" ....have you explored it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it by myself using the BADI QE_SAVE.

So closing this thread