cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot attach external documents PDF or Txt to PR or PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to figure out but I can't. Is there anyone who can assist me with below issue. I know it's security but my intention why cant we.procurement staff cannot attach external documents  (pdf or txt) to PR or PO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Define GOS Parameter in User Settings (SU01). Also, have a look at OSS Note 913251. Thanks.

Parameter ID= SD_SWU_ACTIVE

Parameter Value = 'X'

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

You can attach external document directly to PO or PR using menu path System > Services for Object. > Create Attachment.

Alternatively you can first create DMS document in CV01N attach document to it and the link DMS document to PO or PR item.

If you try this and you still can't create an attachment - let me know what system messages you get or provide any screenshots.

Regards, Maria

PS: You should better place this question in MM forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria:- My concern why user not able to attach external doc in PO & others can. Its pure role of security.As per me, user is missing some security role & they need to find out what role user is missing and add it to user profile and close the ticket. But my concern is there any way you can assist me or anyother members on SDN.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Compare the Parameters Settings at User Level under SU2 for both Users