cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend data not getting reflected

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my HWC application I am not able to retrieve the new updated rows from backend(SAP) .
I am able to see the new rows in preview of MBO but in real time application new rows in backend are not visible in list .

My cache policy is on-demand with time interval 00:00:00 and .

Synchronization policy properties has change detection time interval is 00:10:00

All MBO are in default cache group,default synchronization group.

Do I need to set personalization key to get updated data ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

An MBO has a read operation and then one or more object queries such as findByPrimaryKey or findAll which further filter the data previously returned by the read operation.

A Hybrid Web App can not directly call the MBO's read method.  So if the MBO was in an on demand cache group with an interval of 10 minutes and a findAll method was called, the data it would return could be up to 10 minutes old.

The following sample explains this further.

MBOs and Hybrid Apps https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-152083

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to FindAll query after 30,60 min  but no updated data was retrieved. 

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not an issue with the personalization parameter.

Create a new sync group with 1/0 interval time and move the respective MBO/MBOs to that group and try.

-Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with creating new sync group and setting interval time but still back-end data is not reflecting .

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After making change of data in the back-end are you making a query from the app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am making query after back-end is updated .No updated data is retrieved at front-end .

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

since you have set cache policy as "on demand" , if there is any data change in backend , you need to synchronize/have to request from device for getting/retrieving for that data. then only data will reach to device via SUP middleware.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am requesting the data from device, but unable to retrive it .