Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCIT Condition & Tax statement item missing for tax code C8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the following issue:

After implementing the Italian LCIT condition in a Free Delivery Sample scenario, I am faced with the following issue: Although I can save my invoice, I cannot post it to FI as I have the following message of error: "Tax statement item missing for tax code C8" followed by this message: "

Message no. FF805"

I simply need to post a free of charge invoice with "0" value "zero" to accounting.

As prerequisites to my searches, I checked the following:

- FTXP for Country Code: IT and Tax Code: C8 and everything seems OK:

- FS00:

- VK11: Maintain Condition Record for LCIT:

- VF02: Free of Charge Invoice

The calculation and values stemming from the sales order are correct, they lead to a free of charge invoice are we are shipping samples to a client.

Posting to FI:

I believe my issue comes from the some reference steps taken into account into the pricing procedure as I have read the following SAP notes:

SAP Note 112609: How are tax codes transferred to conditions ?

SAP Note 834174: How are 'value-related' condition bases determined?

I understand from those readings that Tax Conditions referring to former or smaller steps can override some conditions or at least they have an effect on postings.

I need to understand what this effect is and how I can solve the problem here.

V/08, The relevant Pricing Procedure for better understanding:

Your help is greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance for your time and help.

Kind regards

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Many thanks indeed for you reply, however my client is not using Tax Jurisdiction.

So we have to look for the problem from somewhere else.

Kind regards

Chris.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope OSS 1469906  - FF805 Tax Statement Item missing for Tax Code help you. Can you take a look at it? Also check Note 971253 - Causes for error message FF805 in SD

Regards,