cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop unwanted emails for every bid to bidders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on sap sourcing 9.0 on premises solution. We have configured sytsem for forward auction.

This is regarding stopping  unwanted emails for every bid to bidders.

system is triggering bid confirmation emails for every bid in case of forward auction.

Since in online bidding for single items user will get n number of  emails for single line item.

How to protect such email ,Can we suppress these communications in case of auction?

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I’d suggest taking a look at all the auction related mail notifications in Mail Configuration (accessed from Setup page) and configure it based on your requirements. I would also suggest listening to the Mail Configurations webcast we did last month that will give you an idea on how to configure it.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for your inputs

Mail notifications in Mail Configuration ..i think herewe need to create duplication entry of "System Default Mail Configuration"  & enable or disable "Auction Bid Confirmation" rule.

This is very much essential stop unwanted emails..

Can you please send me link of  Mail Configurations webcast you had?.

Regards,

Santosh

+91 9922958658

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I am unable to find  Mail Configurations webcast .

Can you please send me link of  Mail Configurations webcast you had?.

Since it is very much required to stop bid confirmation emails for every bid correction

to bidder.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In an e-bidding event i.e. e-auction it is very much essential /mandatory to stop confirmation email for every bid to bidder . Since in auction we have 10 to 15 line items for similar commodity .

I am unable to search  Mail Configurations webcast by Vikram on this as per earlier communication.

So by the time  if anyone has succeeded in stopping such bid confirmation email ,

please share .

Regards,

Santosh

+91 9922958658