Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination issue in DIP Profile

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have facing an issue in DIP profile related to Material determination in ODP1.

The requirement is I should place different material (Material Code) in the Quotation based on the several Inquiries in DP81.

But based on my requirement I have maintained all the material related to Sale price quotation in DIP profile.

Then I am creating Inquiry with a Material XXX and creating Quotation in DP81 but the Material code is coming YYY as this material

is the first number material in DIP profile.

Means no other material code is coming in the quotation for different material Inquiries.

I hope the problem is clear. Need help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

For reference please find the screen dump.

In this regard we are getting only material "10000305"

Thanks,

SumanS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please attach screen shot of your inquiry and Criteria of material determination of DIP profile ?

regards,

santosh

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please find the screen shot attached.It is surprise that for every material Inquiry I am getting the DIP profile Material no 1 only.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i believe in the DIP profile for Material determination 1000285, the criteria set is 1000305 for the criteria

just check the criteria for 1000285 and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

Can you please check out the Criteria for Material Determination in your DIP profile. Thanks.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Criteria.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

This is not happening in standard Way as supposed to be from DIP profile

put a breakpoint in the function module AD15_DLIS_FOR_OBJECTS_READ_BLK in SE37

and check from how the Material is getting determined

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

Sorry for delayed response. Can you please check the DIP profile consistency by executing ODP2A. Also, check up with the following. Select Material as 'Character Relevant' and relevant for 'Material Determination' under Characteristics dialog structure. Maintain materials in 'Material Determination' option and activate 'Material Direct' and 'Individual' check box. I'm sure there's some issue at Characteristics end otherwise the system shouldn't pick up the 1st material always. Lemme know your feedback after applying the same. Hope it helps. Thanks.