cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Funds Management Not Permitted (Msg No: ZZ003)

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am trying to activate the follwing to Activate the Following Step

1) Activate Global Funds Management Functions (PSM-FM)

I am getting the following Message "Aktivierung des Haushaltsmanagements ist nicht erlaubt (Message No ZZ03)"...in English this would mean

" Activating Funds Management is not permitted" (Source Goolge Translate).

I have checked the following

1) In Tr Code SFW5 ...EA-PS is Switched on

2) In Tr Code BF11.... IS-PS is Selected (Check Box Selected...but Greyed out)..

Request your inputs as to why i am getting this error and who to resloved it.

Thanks & Regards

Rama Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to go to tables modification (SE11) and modify table FMISPS. Click on 'Change', choose 'Utilities - Table Maintenance Generator'. Then 'Environment - Modification - Events'. Delete row "Z_LEAVE".

Regards,

Eli

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Sorry for the dealy in my response...i have applied for an Access Key and done the changes...it worked...

I have a similar problem with the Table V_T001_FMACT..i did the same thing there also...

Mr. Eli..may i ask you one more question (since you are a moderator and associated with SAP)...why would the standard system have these kind of settings in the first place..what could be the logic behind it for SAP to deliver such settings in the first place...

Thanks & Regards

Surya Varma

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what settings you are talking about? Could you please specify?

Regards,

Eli

P.S. I'm not associated with SAP; I'm just an SAP consultant like many of us here.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

This setting comes in if you have set up your system from an IDES . Normally in IDES, the activation of FM was originally disabled...

regards

Mar

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

The answer to my Question is given my Mar Novalbos.

I am sorry to have assumed you to be associated with SAP... the answered that you have given in the below the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3219273 made me assume that you must be involved with the SAP product development.

Thanks & Regards

Surya

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mar,

Your replies in other posts were very helpful. Normaly when we want to request an Access Key from SAP (even for IDES system) there is a lot of approvals needed...so i wanted to know why SAP has made such settings in the first place...Thank You Very Much.

Thanks & Regards

Surya

Answers (0)