cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make in process Inspection stock relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My Requirement is that i want to generate in process inspection lot(Inspection Type 03)  should be stock relevant.

End user can do the postings means If Material Quality is OK They can post to unrestricted & if material is not ok then they can blocked or scrap or return to vendor the material.

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection with inspection type 03 is not stock relevant.

If you want to post the stock to Unrestricted for Ok material & blocked stock for Not ok material, then you can use inspection type 04.

When you do GRN from Production, Inspection lot created with stock relevent. You can check the Quality of product & post depend on their results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

What my requirement is i want the Stock relevant inspection between the routing.I am explaining my requirement with an example:-

Suppose a Finished Material Routing have 7 operation.

What i need that at the Sixth operation of that material when the production guy do the confirmation of that 6th operation system should generate the inspection lot that should be stock relevant before the next operation gets start.

GRN Done when all the operations of that material get finished.

Thanks & Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As 6th operation confirmation is not stock relevant, then how can the Inspection lot be?? Not possible.

If you want to control every operation wise stock control, then you should have as many production orders with 04 Inspection control.

03 Inspection can't be stock relevant.

Answers (0)