cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoke MBO from many devices concurrently

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a MBO created from a RFC in SAP used by the C#(.NET) native application. From my native aplication I invoked the MBO setting load parameters as Import parameter of RFC, next,  the native application executes findAll() for retrieve the data as export parameters of RFC.

This way is works good when is only one device movil, but my problem is when many devices invoke the MBO with differents load parameters, in the same time, because in all devices show the same data.

I want invoke this MBO from differents devices with differents load parameters, and retrieve in which device your data respective.

Thanks for your help !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem .

I have  modified the cache group, using the partition per user using the checkBox the “Partition by requester and device identity” feature in the cache group policy.

thanks a lot!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly, I don't understand your question. Please give complete information on the issue in detail.

From given information I could found that the issue is related to the cache policy you used for the MBO.

Please let me know the cache policy also.

-Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which Cache policy applied to that MBO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Actually I dont have Cache policy configured by me. My MBO is in Cache group named "default", and this cache grou have policies "on-Demand".