Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on MD81

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

plz let me know one thing

By using MD81 T.CODE system is showing one screen customer independent requirement ,,plz let me know what is the use of this ?

Moderator Message: Subject Edited. As on 18.04.2013, you are 601 post old SCN. It doesn't look, if we have to tell you, that you need to use precise and effective subject line to represent your discussions, instead of putting your query as subject line.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Can you guide us, in which regard, you are seeking this info?

Whether you trying search it, before raising this discussion.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P SIR

thank you so much for replaying me and plz accept my apology bz subject line is not correct way

Sir i am trying to find out some Predefined BAPI programs like

check_cm

rv16achd,

rvscd100,

rvv05ivb,      I am checking in my ides to find out bapi programs suddenly i got one bapipredifined  so i have checked in se38 then i found this i am not able to understand the functionality

once again plz accept my apology  if i did wrong but plz dont block my account

thanks a lot

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI, this a widely discussed topic in PP space. For your reference/understanding, you can use search terms

- "SAP CIR" or "SAP Customer Individual Requirement" (for info on MD81/MD82)

- "SAP PIR" or "SAP Planned Individual Requirement" (for info on MD61/MD62)

See. In my opinion, this is no harm in seeking information on certain topic. But, as in any professional community, it is expected that

1. You put at least some effort in searching the topic, as there many sources to assist you like SAP Help, existing discussion SCN to name a few.

2. Then if you still have a specific query unanswered from your efforts. Then put your query in such way that it should clearly communicates your understanding on the topic & specific information you seeking.

(Please note, all contributors efforts/responses are voluntary. Please give respect to their time & effort.)

3. Finally, don't take discussion as an alternative to good training.

Best Wishes. JP