E RW609 Error in document: TRAVL 0000021108 PELCLNT440

E FF787 Tax does not equal 0 when tax percentage rate is zero

please provide ur input.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

Its a little bit of an usual error as not one we generally see in Travel in fact, is this a posting with tax jurisdiction in the line?

In any case also take a look at notes  681538 and  946235 as these outline how you can change this from error to warning to allow the posting (based on customizing in table V_T100C or tcode OBA5 as the relevant error in question here is the FF787 error on the 2nd line)

hope it helps

Sally

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karen_read3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We came across this issue quite often in Canada. Our scenario was always the same.  A trip would be posted fine, then we would realize that the wrong tax jurisdiction code was used.

In Canada, we have different Tax Calculations per province/territory, so each jurisdiction code calculates differently and the Tax Jurisdiction Code must reflect the Province/Territory where the expense occured.

So, if a wrong Tax Jurisdiction Code was used, we would re-open the trip and ONLY change the incorrect tax jurisdiction code.  At this point, when we went to run PRRW, we would get the same error message as you.

We advised our users that they should not try to change the Tax Jurisdiction Code seeing as we have this error. 

Sally, thanks for the notes.  I will look at them and perhaps we will change this error to a warning.

Hope that helps.

Karen