cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RSUSR003 Reports "Security violation"

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this issue must be faced by most of the people. But I cannot find this issue from where its getting.

In SM21, I am getting an error “Program RSUSR003 Reports "Security violation". I understand that this might be an issue with default password which has not been changed. But, I am not getting this issue in the other systems which also has the standard passwords for the DDIC and SAP* and all others.

Is there any other reasons of getting this error?

I had a look at the SAP note which said that to update the patch to 7.20. but, We have 7.31.

Suggest me please….

Thanks in advance,

Raj,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pandiyaraj,

RSUSR003 displays logon system settings and checks passwords of SAP*, DDIC, SAPCPIC, EARLYWATCH (critical accounts).

This message appears in the system log when the report is run as Dialog or in Background and there is some violation that needs to be reviewed.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Is there any other than the specified reason?

Because, I have some other servers with the same settings. I mean with the standard and easy passwords which are running smoothly with out the warnings and errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandiyaraj,

I think you should take care of your situation (standard users with standard password). If you don´t care about it then the system should be no more important than a sandbox and then I don´t understand why you worry about the origin of the message.

Best regards,

Félix

0 Kudos

Dear Felix,

Just wanna know the some other reasons to show the specified errors that can be showed by the program RSUSR003. I meant the violation error.

I suspect that some other issue have shows this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandiyaraj,

I agreed with deepak, This message appears in the system log whenever this job run in background.

You may not be receive this error in other systems as EWA was not configured in other systems.

This job check for SAP*, DDIC, SAPCPIC, EARLYWATCH. passwords.

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (0)