cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Orchestration trail for 90 days FREE

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am planing to use SAP PO trial version provided by SAP 90 days free.

1. when I try to Sign up for 90 days trial version... under

End-user license agreement

it says for USA and Canada..is it mean only or US and Canada user only or any part of the world? I am from India.

2. I just want to know regarding the price/ cost of AWS account.  how much the approximate cost in dollars If I use AWS for 45 hours in 90 days period.

I gone through the AWS webpage but not clear about the information.

3. Any one used this trail version? If yes can you pls  tell the reviews and also approximate dollars need to spend for 45 hours. I want to use trail version only around 45 to 55 hours on this trail version.

Thanks in Advance

Robin..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin, you may have better luck posting right to the blog entry.

http://scn.sap.com/community/process-orchestration/blog/2012/11/30/try-sap-netweaver-process-orchest...

I'm not sure about regions and licensing but the topic of estimating cost has come up a few times:

Mariana Mihaylova Dec 12, 2012 7:56 AM (in response to Kalyan Dannapaneni)

Hi Kalyan,

I whish I could provide you with a template, however it depends on how extensively you are going to use the image. Please review the "How to monitor and control your AWS costs" section in this doc:

SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration Trial in Public Cloud - Getting Started

The minimum monthly cost may be around 14-15$ for an instance that you're not using at all. Depending on usage time and amount of data you load, you can easily get into hundreds. Make sure you shut down your stack when not in use.

AWS provide all the data in the management console and also send you frequent reports. Basically you need to watch your spend closely on a daily basis the first few days to get an idea of the long term cost.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

In regards to your 1st question, you may have seen it already but below the USA and Canada agreement you should see the agreement for all countries except USA and Canada.

Cheers,

Mariana