cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-DP - Macro: Total row disappears

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a macro that is supposed to hide a keyfigure in Interactive Demand Planning if the planner is not on the DETAILS ALL level for the characteristic "Vendor".

The macro works fine and is hiding the keyfigure while the Vendor is on aggregated level but when we do a DETAILS ALL in the header, only the detail rows appear and the Total row remains hidden. I am almost certain that it does/should work but I might just not see the wood for the trees and am missing something to get it working.

Thanks for any help,

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all three possible settings: aggregated level, all planning objects and details all but either the row did not appear at all (when I used aggregated level), or was there all the time (when I used all planning objects), or just the detail rows appeared without the total row (when I used details all).

Please keep in mind that I am not trying to do this for a currency key figure or so where it certainly would make sense not to have a total row!

In my case, however, we are trying to allocate our demand plan to our suppliers and therefore it is essential that I can allocate on the details level but see the total at the same time to make sure I am not allocating more than my demand plan is. Because of this I want to hide the key figure while we are not on details all for the suppliers - because the allocation needs to take place on the detail level only.

I don't know if it matters but we are on SCM 5.0 and my key figure is fixable and zeros are allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the solution using "Fixed" keyfigure.

1. Drill-down

. 2. Fix the "Total cell".

3. Enter the data on the other cells. (APO will make sure that the total will not exceed beyond the Total fixed cell's value.

/Shibu

Thanks for rewarding the points if this is helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry, but my question is/was not on how do perform fixing! That was just a side information in case someone has the same setting like I have and maybe the fact that I have a fixation key figure is causing the porblem.

I just need to hide the keyfigure when I am on an aggregated level and show it when I am on details all - and then ALL row have to appear: all the detail rows as well as the row that shows the total (or sum) of the details.

Thanks, JENS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jens,

What did your macro look like with the total row disappeared? The more detail the better!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the macro settings, is you macro set to work at "details only" or is it set at "certain levels"?