Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkFlow Application Issue..

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I developed a Mobile Workflow forms Application(Hybrid web Container Application ) based on an MBO in Sybase Mobile SDK Environment , and Generated workflow  and Assigned to an User.

Also The same user has been registered in Sybase Control Center .Here the issue is when Running the Workflow application in Android Emulator , it's showing as 'No WorkFlow found' .  

I am Using Android Virtual Device 2.2 and tried with 4.0, 4.0.3 also .

In the Emulator Settings I used servername as 'Localhost' . since Sup server got installed in my local machine.

Suggest me If any thing is wrong in the whole procedure .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the device is connected to Unwired server only you can see the workflows available for you.

You can see the device comes online in SCC.Once device comes online assign the workflow to the respective user then you can find the workflow in the device.

-Midhun VP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether the device comes online in the SCC?

Have you assigned Workflow to the registered user?

When you are registering user in SCC use the IP address instead of hostname. Use the same in the simulator.

-Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you chck logs in device.. is ur device has cnncted to server? 

did u message like "connected to server"

if not,

please try and chcek bypassing ip address of your machine for server name in device settings screen.

Regards,

Jitendra

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It might help if you include a screenshot of the error.  When exactly does the error occur?  Does it occur after invoking an MBO operation or findby method or is the problem that the workflow never appears on the simulator?

I would check the log file under Settings > Show Log and see when the last time the device connected.  Try choosing restart engine if there have been no recent messages.

If there is a problem with the hybrid web container not being able to connect to the SUP server, try restarting the simulator.  In the browser try accessing the sup server via http://SUP_SERVER_IP_NUMBER:5001

Make sure you use the server ip number in the hybrid web container's settings screen.  I believe a white screen indicates success or some sort of a request from the SUP server for a user name or password.

You could also try resetting the hybrid web container.  Go to Android Settings > Apps > Hybrid Web Container > Clear Data.

Delete the application connection in SCC, and recreate it.  Then fill in the settings again for the hybrid web container.

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The problem is 'workflow never appeared on the simulator' . I also tried with resetting the hybrid web container Application Settings by cleardata. Even Re-created the Application Connection in control center.

Below are my connection profiles in Emulator and in Control center along with Emulator log.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are registering user in SCC use the IP address (Private IP) instead of hostname. Use the same in the simulator.

-Midhun VP

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean the System IP address Which we get by IPConfig in the Command prompt ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. use System IP address..