cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new field in the List UIBB , which are not in the FPM repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on the SAP Standard FPM Lean order application using FPM (FPM_OIF_COMPONENT).

I want to enhance the application configuration and wants to add some more fields in the LIST GUIBB for sales order item data .But the fields (KBETR) is not there in the FPM Repository , So how can I add the same .

I have heard that we can add the fields which are not there in the FPM Repository , but no idea ,how to do that .

Please help me in the same.

Regards,

Vishal Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal, any updates on this?

I am having the same issue in my current project. Already did appending the fields in TDS_HEAD_COMV but still not holding any data after input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the underlying structure associated with the LIST UIBB and then add new fields to that structure and then use it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I have added the KBETR field in the structure TDS_ITEM_COMV and now able to see the filed in the FPM LIST GUIBB.

Actuallt its a input fields and when I added any value in the same , it should be updated in the standard sales order in the ECC.

I have already done the mapping in the table LORD_MAPPING.

So how can we update the same added field in the ECC .

Regards,

vishal chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I worked on Lean order application for one of the client way back in 2011 and we had a similar kind of requirement and I think you need to look into some BADI for this purpose.

I will get back to you with exact solution we used but will have to dig back and will take some time.

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for your help.

Also One more problem arised when adding the KBETR field in the List GUIBB.

I have added the KBETR field in the structure TDS_ITEM_COMV and now able to see the field in the FPM LIST GUIBB.But when I give any value in the same and press enter , the value gets cleared.

I dnt knw why the added field is not holding any value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

find the feeder class assosiated with your list uibb.

go into feeder class enhance method get_defination