cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM reciever

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to tranfer messages to SAP WAS topic and read messages from SAP was queu. For that purpose i want to define two communication channels.

I have problems defining a receiver communication channel for transferring xi output to an <b>SAP WAS topic </b> . But no problems when definining af sender communcation channel transferring to Xi. The only difference is that in the case of sender communiation channel the messages are transferred from a queu on a SAP WAS queu in the other case data is transferrede from xi to a SAP WAS topic

The parameters i enter are very similar for both sender an receiver channel.

The only diffrence is that the first is defined af Sender the other as reciever.

Adapter Type :JMS

Transport protocol :Acces JMS Provider with JNDI

Message Protocol : JMS 1.x

Adapter Engine :Integration Server

JNDI Lookup Name of QueConnectionFactory : fjmsfactory/default/QueueConnectionFactory

I also have to write the JMS queu name. At the moment i write the topic name into the quename, because i dont have topic option on teh screen / versio XI.3.

JNDI lookup Name of JMS queu : jmsqueues/default/DK.POST.PMA.MBTK.ENCRYPTIONKEY

I gues the reason why my communcation channel fails ( in the monitor) is probably that SAP was topic is to be set differently. HAs anybody any idea on how to set up a jms communication channel for transferring messages from A SAP WAS topic to XI.

Kind Regards

Ugur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope it will be useful to u..

<b>Configuring the Receiver JMS Adapter </b>

<b>Use</b>

You need to configure the receiver JMS adapter to be able to convert XML messages from the Integration Server into JMS messages.

<b>Integration</b>

You configure the adapter on the Parameters tab page when you define a communication channel. In addition to the adapter configuration, on the Module tab page in the module processor, you can specify generic modules, which give the adapter additional functions.

<b>Prerequisites</b>

1. You have created a new communication channel or have opened an existing one.

2. On the Parameter tab page you have selected the adapter type JMS.

3. You have selected the Receiver radio button to define the adapter as a receiver adapter.

<b>Activities</b>

To configure the adapter, specify the following:

<b>Transport Protocol</b>

Sonic MQ JMS Provider

WebSphereMQ (MQ Series) JMS Provider

JNDI JMS Provider Lookup

JMS Provider Administered Objects via File

Generic JMS Provider

<b>Message Protocol</b>

JMS 1.X

<b>Adapter Engine</b>

Select the Adapter Engine on the Integration Server, or select a non-centrally installed Adapter Engine.

<b>JMS Provider-Specific Settings</b>

See the relevant JMS-provider documentation for details about the individual parameters.

Depending on the transport protocol you selected, specify the following:

Sonic MQ JMS Provider

• Java class QueueConnectionFactory

• Java class queue

• IP address or server name

• Server port

• JMS queue

WebSphereMQ (MQ Series) JMS Provider

• Java class QueueConnectionFactory

• Java class queue

• IP address or server name

• Queue manager name

• Channel name

• JMS queue

• Character set for non-ASCll names

• Transport/network protocol

• Target client

<b>JNDI JMS Provider Lookup</b>•

JNDI name of QueueConnectionFactory

• JNDI name of JMS queue

• Name of JNDI Initial Context Factory

• Address JNDI server

• JNDI user

• JNDI password with confirmation

JMS Provider Administered Objects via File

• File name of serialized object QueueConnectionFactory

• File name of serialized object Queue

<b>Additional JMS Parameters</b>

To make further settings, set the Set Additional JMS Parameters orOverwrite Default Settings indicator and enter the parameters and values in the table.

Generic JMS Provider

Enter the parameters and values for the JMS provider in the table.

<b>General JMS Settings</b>• If you want to use a transactional JMS session, set the Transactional JMS Session indicator. Following processing of a message, a transactional session ends either with a COMMIT, or in the case of an error, with a ROLLBACK.

• Specify the quality of service of the JMS message to be sent. You have the following options:

&#61601; Save JMS messages in the JMS provider

&#61601; Do not save JMS messages in the JMS provider

General XI Settings

Mapping the Message

• If you want the JMS payload to contain the entire message, choose Entire message = JMS-Payload.

• If you only want the JMS payload to contain the payload of the message, choose Message-Payload = JMS-Payload.

<b>Error Analysis Settings</b>

<b>Parameter Entry</b>

Waiting Time After Error (mSec.) Enter the number of milliseconds that the adapter must wait when a processing error occurs before further messages are processed.

In transactional processing, it can make sense to specify a certain time period, for example, because messages with errors remain in the queue following a ROLLBACK.

Reconnect After mSec. Specify a period of time after which an attempt should be made to re-establish a connection following a connection error on the JMS side.

The time period must be specified in milliseconds. No attempt is made if the value is set to -1.

Your JMS provider must support the registration of an ExceptionListener for this.

Reconnect when the exception text begins with

If the JMS provider does not call the ExceptionListener registered by the JMS adapter when a connection error occurs, you can force the connection to be re-established by setting this parameter.

If a JMS exception is thrown when sending a message, the free text contained here is compared with the specified string and once the period of time specified in Reconnect Delay has passed, an attempt is made to re-establish the connection.

Only set this parameter if your JMS provider does not support the registration of an ExceptionListener.

<b>Adapter Status</b>

Set the adapter to Active to enable messages to be exchanged.

JMS Adapter Modules

Sender Adapter

Specify the following sender adapter modules in the module processor for the configuration of the JMS adapter:

<b>Processing Sequence</b>

Module Name Type Module Key Obl.

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.jmsadapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary L ReceiveMsg Yes

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.jmsadapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage L ConvertMsg Yes

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.adapter.caller/CallAdapterWithMessageBean L ForwardToMS Yes

• Specify parameters and values in the Module Configuration for each module specified in the table above.

<b>Module Configuration</b>

Module Key Parameter Name Parameter Value Mandatory Entry

ConvertMsg XMB.SenderParty For SinglePayloadBinding

ConvertMsg XMB.SenderService For SinglePayloadBinding

ConvertMsg XMB.Interface For SinglePayloadBinding

ConvertMsg XMB. InterfaceNamespace For SinglePayloadBinding

ConvertMsg XMB.ReceiverParty No

ConvertMsg XMB.ReceiverService No

<b>Receiver Adapter</b>

Specify the following receiver adapter modules in the module processor for the configuration of the JMS adapter:

<b>Processing Sequence</b>

Module Name Type Module Key Obl.

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.jmsadapter/ConvertMessageToBinary R CreateMIME Yes

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.jmsadapter/SendBinarytoXIJMSService L CallJMSService Yes

• Specify parameters and values in the Module Configuration for each module specified in the table above.

<b>Module Configuration</b>

Module Key Parameter Name Parameter Value Mandatory Entry

CallJMSService modulePoolAdminLookupName /XIJMSService Yes

CallJMSService JMSMessageType Text

Bytes Default

Yes for bytes

Regards,

Jayaram...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

Give me you mail id. I will send one good document with all the Adapters.

Regards,

Jayaram..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram.

Thanks for the answer but my problem is related to SAP WAS TOPIC and not the QUEU. Your description i related to queus.

I wanted to define af reciever jms communcation channel where i can trasfer message from XI to an SAP WAS TOPIC.

Kind regards

Ugur Er

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen this blog?

/people/william.li/blog/2006/11/13/how-to-use-saps-webas-j2ees-jms-queue-in-exchange-infrastructure

Hopefully this is what you are looking for,

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes i have seen it, but this descripion is related to SAP WAS QUEUS . I want to make use of SAP WAS TOPIC.

Best regards.

Ugur Er