cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR generation though credit block is there in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have activated credit managment for third party sales. My requirement is, though third party sales order is blocked due to credit check, PR needs to be generated.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

You can control subsequent functions behavior by assigning the appropriate requirements. These are assigned in the t code OVB5/OVB8

Please explore this. But be cautious on impact also.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

That is where I caught up. Even if i create my own routine, shall i need to include my routine as a new entry on OVB5 or i need to change theroutine 102 with my routine. What will be the impact. If any one throw some light on it.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul Kumar

Thanks for sharing this.

Dear Sankar

I have checked and tested this and this is working fine. In OVB5 I just removed assignment of 102 routine to System FORM routine number 2. With this system is creating PR even if order is blocked for credit check. I didn't check its impact on other places. Please do complete testing by creating PR with all possible ways.

Thank$

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has been answered before in the forum. Just remove the routine 102 and test.

Regards,

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva.

Hi Sankar,,

If you want this behavior of system globally then follow the Shiva's suggestion. If you want conditional effect then create new one and replace it with std one.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

You need to replace standard routine with you own routine.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

This is standard behavior and I won't recommend to modify standard settings. If you are performing credit check and blocking the order then you can't create any subsequent document until the sale order is released. What you can do is either block sale order and don't create PR or don't block sale order, just show warning message and create PR. For reference please check below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/950995

Thank$