SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update rate category in manual billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any way to update/change the rate category in the manual billing document?

I have to reverse an document that is already archived (no problem via manual billing), and i would like to recreate a manual billing

with another rate category. As my archived document was already billed, i can't change anymore the rate category in the installation.

Is there any standard way to change the display field "rate category" in the transaction EA16 itself?

Thanks in advance,

Nathalie

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathalie,

SAP will pick up the rate category related to the contract in the manual bill doc and will not allow to change it.The rate category is picked up on the basis of contract and key date.

If you want to reprocess old bill with new rate category(I hope tariff has changed for the contract and you want the manual bill with new tariff).Then select the key date which lies under new tariff and the bill will be created with the new rate category.If this is not the case then rate category can't be changed.

Thanks ,
Ritesh