cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sytem now allowing to change status frommCRTD to Released for inspection LOt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m facing problem that i am not able to change inspection lot of one from CRTD to released though inspection plan is well assigned,Quality view is extended,i am even trying to resrt samle by going to QA02,while in QA32 if i go inspection lot ,chage date and try to save i get following message

"There is No Specification of MAterial",details as are

There is no specification for this material
Message no. QA277

Diagnosis
The inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with material specification and task list. In this case, you have assigned a task list, but no material specifications are available.

System Response
Sample calculation and inspection lot release are not possible without a material specification.

Procedure
Assign a material specification retrospectively

Can anyone pl help what is problem and how to correct it.

Regards

Vikas Bindlas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in QM view of Material Master -> Inspection setup -> Click on details of inspection type & check you have activated both inspection with material specification and Inspection with task list.

Now you need to create Material Specification by using tcode QS61.

Enter Material -> Plant & MIC.

Then Assign this to inspection lot in QA02.

Then You can record the results against that Lot.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Please check the date of creation of inspection plan ( in table MAPL- input material and plant) and date of creation of inspection lot.

The date of creation of lot should be after creation of plan only then plan is assigned to lot.

If not, then change the key date field in transaction QA02 to a date later than of plan creation.

Thanks
sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 options available in Material Master QM view.

1. Inspection with Task list
  2. Inspection with Material Specification

Unselect the option Inspection with Material Specification, then try the same process.

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QA32 ,Select line item - go to Insp.Lot tab- check the dates (of lot creation & insp. plan creation)- go to tab insp. specification - click on tab'Task list.spec & sample.calculation.

Check if CRTD status gets changed to REL or not.

Regards,

Milind