cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in VBOX table update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently facing a problem where I am unable to run VBOF transaction (For retroactive rebate agreement) for some invoices. when running the tcode VBOF, no invoices are getting selected. Analyzing the root cause I found that 4 rebate condition table has been used in the rebate agreement. from those four tables, only the first table is coming as a entry in VBOX table for every invoice. As per my understanding if we create a rebate condition table and use it in the access sequence of rebate conditions, then once the billing document is created it should have entry for all the rebate condition table. But in my case only the first table is coming.

for example I have used table 661, 662, 663, 664 in access sequence, then entry is coming only for table 661. Therefore if I have maintained the condition record for table 662 or 663 in rebate agreement, VBOF is not selecting those invoice. however, if I am maintaining record for 661(first table in the acc seq), then VBOF works properly. Did I missed any customization for this. I also have ran OBV2 transaction to update all the tables for that invoice but its not working.

Thanks a lot for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you customized the tables 662, 663, 664 in rebate access seqeunces after the creation of billing documents ?

If so it is normal they are not present in table VBOX.

Please check the note 75778 point 1.f

Be aware that recompilation of table VBOX makes all the existing rebate agreemens retroactive.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if SAP Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work? question 11 happens.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo