cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem migrating local webdynpro DC to NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have many local web dynpro DC's and now we are planning to migrate them to NWDI. We have tried to create a DC in NWDI and copy the src/package folder and model folder from existing local DC to the new NWDI DC. But it has many build errors like

files missing in wdp, context elements and property not compatible, UIElement property not valid etc etc. I have tried a reload and repair of project structure and classpath, but nothing seems to work.

Could anyone give me details steps to migrate from local DC to NWDI? I have looked at many blogs but couldnt find much.

Replies are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some files were missing in DTR and once I added those, it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is back...

Once I did a build in the development configuration all the build errors are back. But when i did the build in webdynpro perspective and tested the app ervyuthing worked fine.

Please help me out with this

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laxmi,

Did you get solution to your problem?

I too have same issue! Please update this thread if you have a solution for this. Thank you.

~kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it!

Just rebuild the project. Close NWDS and open it again. You will not errors any now!

~kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the documents but I have looked at these before and still cudnt fix it. My issue is solved. Just in case if anybody has this issue follow this blog:

/people/helmut.tammen2/blog/2006/01/30/how-to-migrate-a-dc-to-a-new-sc

But the above blog is for migration from a DC in NWDI to another SC. But the steps are similar for migration of local DC to NWDI.

Former Member
0 Kudos