Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Spool error: internal error 0000000028/ 128 in spooler (Object not found)

I have a background job that reads an input file and writes errors to the spool, we are having intermtiant problems with the spool with this job. 

Most of the time this job works fine the spool thumbnail is on the job in SM37 and I an view the spool fine from SM37 or SP01.

The odd time I get spool issues, this is presented in a couple of different ways:

1. The job in SM37 has the spool thumbnail, when I click on it to view the spool from SM37 I get the following msg:
    • internal error 0000000028/       128 in spooler (Object not found)
  2. The job in SM37 does not have the spool thumbnail, when go into SP01 I can see the spool for the job, but when I try to view it fro SP01 I get the following msg:
    • internal error 0000000028/       128 in spooler (Object not found
  3. The job in SM37 does NOT have the spool thumbnail, when go into SP01 I can see the spool for the job and I can view it fine.  The link between SM37 and SP01 does not seem to be working.

This job has been run daily for 4 months now, we have only seen this problem on 2 times.  I can take these 2 files and run them on any of our test systems and get the same result.  If I run the program in the foregound the program everything is fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jerry

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question