cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Processing Time in SNC SMI process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SMI functionality .When we CIF Scheduling agreement automatically transportation lane is getting created. The GR processing time what is there in ECC is getting copied to Transportation lane. But our  Requirement is  SNC while creating ASN for scheduling agreement should not consider GR processing time.

Is there any way we can prevent system to consider GR processing Time in SNC .

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

GR processing time is internally time taken to place goods in own plant/warehouse after receiving goods. This time is maintained in material master in ECC system and copied in SA. Why to want to change GR processing time for SMI scenario in SNC? If there is any issue in GR processing time, it should be fixed in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We controlled this value at scheduling agreement level in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try inactivating validation check "ASN_SCHEDULING"

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

I  deactivated  validation check but still it is taking GR processing time in creation of ASN for scheduling agreement.

Thanks

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghavendra,

Can check once if you have a Means of Transport Defined that has a Lead time same as the GR processing time.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

I defined Means of Transport but which lead time you are talking about?

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghavendra,

in the T-lane we have the Plan Delivery time field, 

in the MoT we have the Transport Duration of a Transportation Lane , I was thinking the system might be considering that time.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mj,

Transport durattion is used to calculate Shipping date, GR processing time is used t calulate delivery date.

Regrads

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghavendra,

Can you outline your issue with Example, the GR processing time is pushing you delivery Date of the ASN out ?

Alternatively I was thinking you can build a Z program in APO to just blank out the GR processing time if that helps. 

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Implement BAdI /SCA/SCHEDULE, METHOD /sca/if_ex_schedule~schedule and METHOD /sca/if_ex_schedule~modify_input  in order to read  goods receipt duration as  zero

Regards

Anindya