cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT03 - Sorting of Stock Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need your help for sorting stock figures in LT03 based on SLED and then by Batch Number. When I try to create TO for delivery using LT03 in foreground, I click on Stock Figures icon in toolbar. This takes me to another screen where I can see available stock for picking and a quantity field to specify the actual pick quantity against respective quant listed in that screen. My problem is that the quant list is sorted based on Storage Type and Storage Bin number. Is there any way I can influence this sorting?

I need to sort based on SLED and then Batch Number. Unfortunately there is no way of selecting multiple columns and then clicking on the Sort Icon at the bottom toolbar.

Pl. share your experience on similar situation and how you handled this?

Thanks

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your view. I understand that everything works perfactly in automatic stock removal Foreground/Background. But my specific question was to check for possibility of sorting stock figures based on more than one sort criteria. It seems like this is not possible via standard SAP. But I need to check with develpoent team regarding EXIT_SAPLL03A_005: Internal Stock Removal Strategy: Determine and Sort Stocks.

Thanks,

Mayur Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mayur ,

With SLED activated at warehouse level and  removal strategy as first expiry first out system will propose you batch based on SLED.

I think its valid to have background TO creation in LT03 than user selecting a batch even if its sorted.

Thanks

Jinoy

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your batch determination happening at WM level?

Mostly the batch is determined in the IM level and when a TO is created for delivery, the system fetches the oldest quant of the batch based on SLED, provided you have maintained the stock removal strategy "H".

you can consider the FM - EXIT_SAPLL03A_005: Internal Stock Removal Strategy: Determine and Sort Stocks

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there anyone who knows solution to my requirement? Or this is not possible in SAP?

Mayur

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the standard way to accomplish your needs is by batch determination.

Please search in SCN, there are hundreds of discussions, blogs and wikis  where batch determination