cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing Document in content server through Create Attachment(GOS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement wherein my client would like to store documents in Content server through "Create Attachment" option which is available in Generic object Services(GOS) tool. We do configuration in Tcodes OAC2 and OAC3 in case of storing document in content server through "Store Business Document" option which is available in GOS tool.

Please let me know the procedure to incorporate on how to store document in content Server through "Create Attachment".

Also I would like to know how to check the documents which are stored in content server in case of "Create Attachment".

with regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dayananda,

Please let me know the procedure to incorporate on how to store document in content Server through "Create Attachment".

When you choose the option above there is no configuration required. attachment gets stored directly into the database tables. Process for retrieval is same like attaching the documents.

Retrieval will happen from Database tables.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak Kori,

How can we check document is stored in content server ? If it is stored in How can we retrive data.

without create attachment document won't store in Content server. can You please let me know how the process will after configuration for invoice.

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (0)