Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Change Changeable Attributes customization

subhronath_mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add more attributes which can be changed via mass change request apart from the ones which are coming standard with MDG 6.1 under Define Values as per screenshot 2.

I have made necessary modifications in MDGIMG>General Settings>UI Modelling> Define Field Properties of UI by unchecking the No Mass Change option so that as per screenshot 1 there are more choices for making mass change.

However, when you look at the screenshot 2 you will see I have only the out of the box options which are eligible for making mass change.

Please let me know how to add more fields for making mass change under Define Values

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Thanks,

Subhronath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhronath

Did you try by doing enhancement of new field in DM and doing SMT and enhacenmented same in UI also? It must appears in mass change CR also

subhronath_mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swati/Sanjay,

No to be honest. As a work around we created a custom role for mass change via PFCG and included the XK99 transaction within it. So whenever the user with the appropriate role opens the NWBC UI they will see the Mass maintenance of Supplier icon beside the Supplier Governance. On clicking it will just redirect to the ECC screens embedded where you execute the xk99 and get access to change all fields/attributes in the MDG level ECC. Once the changes are made in MDG then the same set of suppliers need to selected and replicated to the connecting ECC target systems. It's a 2 step process.

First do the changes in MDG on its own ECC and then replicate to other systems. So far it is working fine. But on a different note I guess SAP has plans to address this in MDG 8.0 or beyond releases. But it is there in their roadmap.

Thanks,
Subhronath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhronath

Means no goverance for mass processing correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find an answer to this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Other Fields, you have to use File Upload / Download Functionality.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid that screen cannot be customized.

subhronath_mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tommy which means the mass change is only configurable for just 12 -13 attributes. On a different note I have added a Z field Regional Team which came in this screen. Hence, I was thinking we might add more fields for mass change processing.